scott mpcplus filter
- designed to protect against standard industrial gases
- third party tested against chem warfare gases
- excellent protection against sarin (and its surrogate dmmp)
- nylon body offers valuable permeation resistance to mustard gas
- particulate filter is over 99.99% efficient against all particulates and is appropriate for protection against biological aerosols
- shipped in sealed clear bag with a 5 year shelf life
- the mpc+ has been tested and approved by for use against industrial
gases such as organic vapors, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen chloride,
methylamine. it also protects against all known chemical and
biological warfare agents and has as an exceptionally high particle-filtration
capacity and efficiency as well as a low breathing resistance.
- can be used with any 40mm nato style masks. nbc/cba/rca approved.
- best online casinos canada